Monday, September 22, 2008

Trick or Treat?

There's a surprise coming just around the corner...

You'll soon get a sneak peek of my signature "spooky specialty" Halloween party inviation I'll be releasing next year!!! [I'll give you a clue - they're not the skull & crossbones invites pictured here, they're a bit more gruesome!]

I'll be selling one set only this year, so don't miss out! You won't see them again until next Halloween! I'm a gal of my word and when I say only one set, I mean only one set.

It will soon appear on my eBay auctions so keep an eye on them. Right now up for sale I have my severed fingers invitations, one pair of severed fingers earrings, my toe tag cards, and my skull & crossbones invitations [pictured above].

PLEASE NOTE: In order to have enough time to create and ship my Halloween/Party Invitations before the holiday, OCTOBER 1st WILL BE THE LAST DAY I PUT ANY OF THEM UP FOR SALE on eBay. Don't delay!

No comments: