Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tofu anyone?

No it's not tofu, or cheese for that matter. This is really just some of the clay I use to make my severed fingers out of. I've been like a mad scientist in her lab wildly working away making fingers! They're quite fun to make actually. As you can see here, I've got a stock-pile ready for paint. All piled up in this wooden bowl, they look like some sort of wicked potpourri!
Finding this as potpourri in someones home would throw you off guard wouldn't it? [Your home smells lovely, is that cinnamon? Oh my! Are those severed fingers?!]

Up next will be a funny [I hope others find it humorous] kind of Halloween/Party invitation. I'll be listing those on eBay soon along with some fabulous Pirate-themed invitations.
As with my others, these too will be personalized, so I guess you could use them all for other things like birthdays, weddings [small ones - I'm not ready to do hundreds of invites per order yet thank you], themed dinner parties, etc, etc, etc.

Well, back to the lab!

No comments: